"TCS joins top 10 global IT services companies club" "Google And Apple Battle To Offer Exclusive Game Apps" "7 things to know while buying a laptop" "Apple to recycle all products for free"

February 01, 2012

I'm not Angry..!

I'm not angry because we broke up, 
I'm sad because I can't let you go.. 
I'm not angry at you for not loving me, 
I'm angry with me for still loving you.. 
I'm not angry that I lost you, 
I'm sad because I once had you.. 
I'm not angry that I can't have you, 
I'm sad because I know what I'm missing.. 
I'm not angry that you've moved on, 
I'm sad because I can't.. 
I'm not angry that you won't come back, 
I'm sad because I keep hoping you will.. 
I'm not angry because I hate you 'n don't want to, 
I'm sad because I miss you 'n I love you..♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment